Why You Need Mobile Payment for Your Business
Technology has brought so many new and advanced tools for everyday business. These developments include applications that allow for mobile payment and transactions to be processed using smart phones or tablets. As a business owner, it’s important for you to make use of mobile payment as it makes your billing system speedy and accurate – your mobile workforce can create and process paperless invoices minutes after a job is completed. Imagine the possibilities!
Here are three reasons why you need mobile payment for your business:
- Fast and Accurate invoicing
By raising mobile payment invoices on site, you can issue an invoice and process your customer’s bill for a completed job right away. Fast and accurate invoicing right at your fingertips.
- Ensure timely payments
Mobile payment enables you to issue an invoice and collect your payments then and there. No more waiting for days to process payment transactions. Using paperless technology, you can secure your payments and, at the same time, provide your customers with the security that comes from mobile payment. They can settle their bill right then and there so you won’t have to worry about it anymore.
- Instant Record Keeping & Integration
All invoices raised and payments taken are automatically stored in your Management Portal meaning fantastic record keeping. You can use the search tools to locate the details of any payment quickly and easily. All of your accounts kept up to date in real time and all payments received enabling you to focus on your business.
Formitize enables users to securely accept PayPal, Visa and MasterCard cards from customers all over the world, fully integrated into your existing worksheet and job flow.
Once an invoice is raised (and paid), all details can then integrate directly and automatically into your accounting solutions, such as Xero or QuickBooks and an automated invoice instantly sent. Formitize offers a complete end-to-end solution and not a piece of paper in sight. This amazing paperless tool lets users process payments in the field mere minutes after completing a job.
Your mobile workforce can complete the entire billing cycle right then and there by following these simple steps:
- When preparing the Order details, by entering stock numbers or keywords, all of the line items from Xero or your database auto-populate the form with all linked data, item codes, descriptions and pricing so that the user just needs to confirm the quantity.
- The final price is automatically calculated including taxes.
- The customer agrees to the order and price and signs the on-screen acceptance.
- The card payment pop-up then collects the card details and processes the payment.
- The customer is instantly emailed with a customized Confirmation of Order and Paid Invoice letter thanking them for their order.
The solution is complete and available for our clients in: Australia, Canada, Ireland, United Kingdom, United States, Belgium, Finland, France, Germany, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Spain, Austria, Denmark, Italy, Norway, Sweden, and Switzerland. Clients in other countries will also have access soon. A valid account with Stripe is required for the payment gateway.
Discover how mobile payment can enhance your billing process and simplify the way you do business. Take the tour today!